Sports & Recreation for the Family
The purpose of First Baptist Simpsonville is to love and follow Jesus fully so that others are drawn to Him. Our Sportslife ministry is one of the many ways we try and accomplish this purpose. There are several sports and recreations opportunities for you and your family.
No matter the season, you will find a sport for your child that offers equal playing time, skill development, and a positive atmosphere:
- Grade School & Student Basketball Leagues
- Grade School Soccer League
- Baseball, Basketball, Golf and Soccer Camps
- Developmental Leagues
- Golf Leagues
- 5K Sunrise Run
- AAU Middle School Basketball teams powered Upward Stars
We also have Basketball Open Gym Sunday afternoons from 3-4:30pm in the Family Life Center for adults 18 and older.
Throughout the year, several recreational clubs and events are hosted by First Baptist Simpsonville:
- Sportsman's Banquet- 2017 Guest Speaker- Hank Parker
- Trail Life and American Heritage Girls
- Seasonal Recreational Events- Dodgeball Tournament and Knockerball Tournament
For more information, please email Cindy at [email protected] or call the Church Office at 864-967-8591.